Northrop Grumman (NOC) Declares $1.45 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Wall Street dips after S&P 500 hits record high; Fed meeting in focus
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales fall as spending shifts back to services; producer prices rise
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
- Oil trades at multi-year highs on demand expectations
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.45 per share, or $5.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 17, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 1, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 26, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Northrop Grumman (NOC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGM Growth Properties (MGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.515; 5.6% Yield
- Abbott (ABT) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Independence Holding (IHC) Declares $.22 Semi-Annual Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!