Northrop Grumman (NOC) Declares $0.90 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.90 per share, or $3.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 22, 2017, to stockholders of record on March 6, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of March 2, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Northrop Grumman (NOC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend 0.2% to $0.2355; 4.1% Yield
- Santa Cruz County Bank (SCZC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.125; 1% Yield
- W.R. Berkley (WRB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; 0.7% Yield + Announces $0.5 Special Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!