Northrop Grumman (NOC) Declares $0.80 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.80 per share, or $3.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 16, 2015, to stockholders of record on August 31, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of August 27, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Northrop Grumman (NOC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Dreyfus High Yield Strategies (DHF) Declares $0.0215 Monthly Dividend; 8% Yield
- MasterCard (MA) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!