Noble Corp. (NE) Declares $0.375 Quarterly Dividend; 4.7% Yield
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Noble Corp. (NYSE: NE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.375 per share, or $1.5 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 15, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 5, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 1, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Noble Corp. (NE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.1% to $1.09; 1.7% Yield
- Amgen (AMGN) Declares $1.76 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Warrior Met Coal (HCC) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!