Noble Corp. (NE) Declares $0.375 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect further fall in inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Antipodean currencies jump on central bank talk, US dollar subdued
Noble Corp. (NYSE: NE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.375 per share, or $1.5 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 22, 2014, to stockholders of record on August 12, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of August 8, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Noble Corp. (NE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American States Water (AWR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9% to $0.365; 1.6% Yield
- New America High Income Fund (HYB) Declares $.05 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) Declares $1.51 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!