Noble Corp (NE) Declares $0.375 Quarterly Dividend; 12% Yield
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Noble Corp (NYSE: NE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.375 per share, or $1.5 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 10, 2015, to stockholders of record on August 3, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of July 30, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 12 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Noble Corp (NE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berry Corporation (BRY) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- American States Water (AWR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9% to $0.365; 1.6% Yield
- Sixth Street Specialty Lending (TSLX) Declares $0.02 Special Dividend; 0.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!