NiSource (NI) Declares $0.175 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NiSource (NYSE: NI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.175 per share, or $0.7 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 19, 2017, to stockholders of record on April 28, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of April 26, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on NiSource (NI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jack in the Box (JACK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.44; 1.5% Yield
- Crescent Capital BDC (CCAP) Declares $0.41 Quarterly Dividend; 9.3% Yield
- United Bankshares (UBSI) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!