NiSource (NI) Declares $0.155 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Futures slip with focus on inflation report
- Exclusive: Tesla seeks entry into U.S. renewable fuel credit market - sources
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
- Amazon wins court fight against $303 million EU tax order
- Fed talk subdues dollar as inflation remains focus
NiSource (NYSE: NI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.155 per share, or $0.62 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 20, 2015, to stockholders of record on July 31, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of July 29, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on NiSource (NI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TransUnion (TRU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 26.7% to $0.095; 0.4% Yield
- Utah Medical Products (UTMD) Declares $0.285 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $2B Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!