Neenah Paper (NP) Declares $0.47 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Neenah Paper (NYSE: NP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.47 per share, or $1.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 2, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 11, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Neenah Paper (NP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- KB Home (KBH) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!