National Security Group (NSEC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
National Security Group (NASDAQ: NSEC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 26, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 8, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 5, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on National Security Group (NSEC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) Plunges 4% as Founder Richard Branson Sells Over $150 Million in Stock
- Morgan Stanley is Warming to WisdomTree Investments (WETF) as Bitcoin ETF Finds New Markets
- InspireMD (NSPR) Announces 1-for-15 Reverse Stock Split