National Security Group (NSEC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
National Security Group (NASDAQ: NSEC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 31, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 9, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 6, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on National Security Group (NSEC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC Charges Two Individuals for Wash Trading Scheme Involving Options of "Meme Stocks"
- Tomi Environmental Solutions, Inc. (TOMZ) Announces Direct 2.9M Share Offering at $1.7425/sh
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) Announces 16.01M Share Direct Offering at $2.035/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!