NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Declares $1.014 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Nasdaq outperforms on Alphabet boost, payrolls data in focus
- Stocks could be in 'panic' mode in 2024, warns JPM's Kolanovic
- Can S&P 500 rally without the Magnificent 7 leading the way? 'Easy' says BofA
- Analysts remain cautious on Chewy as shares drop 10% weak guidance
- AI sentiment toward Google seen improving rapidly after Gemini launch; Shares gain
NXP Semiconductors (NASDAQ: NXPI) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.014 per share, or $4.056 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 6, 2023, to stockholders of record on June 14, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of June 13, 2023.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI) PT Raised to $250 at TD Cowen; Names Best Idea for 2024
- CME Group (CME) Declares Annual Variable Dividend
- Upbound Group (UPBD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.8% to $0.37; 4.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!