NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Declares $1.014 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Wall St ends lower as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks slip, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
NXP Semiconductors (NASDAQ: NXPI) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.014 per share, or $4.056 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 5, 2023, to stockholders of record on September 13, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of September 12, 2023.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI) PT Raised to $250 at TD Cowen; Names Best Idea for 2024
- Valley National Bancorp (VLY) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
- Kilroy Realty (KRC) Declares $0.54 Quarterly Dividend; 5.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!