Movado Group, Inc. (MOV) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Wall Street drops as Fed brings forward rate-rise forecast
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil nears $75 as demand rises, U.S. refiners boost output
Movado Group, Inc. (NYSE: MOV) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 19, 2014, to stockholders of record on September 5, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of September 3, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Movado Group, Inc. (MOV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend 0.2% to $0.2355; 4.1% Yield
- Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Declares $0.165 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Santa Cruz County Bank (SCZC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.125; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!