Morningstar (MORN) Declares $0.36 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morningstar (NASDAQ: MORN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.36 per share, or $1.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 29, 2022, to stockholders of record on July 1, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of June 30, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Morningstar (MORN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chubb Corp. (CB) Announces $2.5B Share Buyback, Increases Quarterly Dividend to $0.83
- J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) Declares $0.633 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- National Research Corporation (NRC) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesMorningstar, Inc., Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!