Morningstar (MORN) Declares $0.315 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Morningstar (NASDAQ: MORN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.315 per share, or $1.26 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 30, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 9, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 8, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Morningstar (MORN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Value Line (VALU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.8% to $0.22; 2.8% Yield
- BCB Bancorp (BCBP) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- J. M. Smucker (SJM) Declares $0.90 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesMorningstar, Inc., Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!