Morningstar (MORN) Declares $0.315 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Morningstar (NASDAQ: MORN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.315 per share, or $1.26 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 30, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 9, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 8, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Morningstar (MORN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Knight Transportation (KNX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.10; 0.8% Yield
- Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Valero Energy (VLO) Declares $0.98 Quarterly Dividend; 5.4% Yield