Monsanto Company (MON) Declares $0.43 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
Monsanto Company (NYSE: MON) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.43 per share, or $1.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 25, 2014, to stockholders of record on July 3, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of July 1, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Monsanto Company (MON) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Reports Q3 Results, Raises Guidance; Announces $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; Announced $500M Share Buyback
- Riverview Bancorp (RVSB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.055; 3.1% Yield
- Ingles Markets Inc. (IMKTA) Declares $0.165 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!