Monsanto (MON) Declares $0.54 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Wall Street recovers from Evergrande-led rout as defensives rise
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar holds near 1-month high with Fed, Evergrande eyed
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Monsanto (NYSE: MON) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.54 per share, or $2.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 28, 2017, to stockholders of record on April 7, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of April 5, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Monsanto (MON) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ConocoPhillips (COP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $0.46; 3.2% Yield
- Ennis (EBF) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 5.5% Yield
- UPDATE: Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!