Monsanto (MON) Declares $0.54 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Wall Street falls as oil, tech losses outweigh retail cheer
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Online purchases boost U.S. retail sales; labor market recovering
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Monsanto (NYSE: MON) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.54 per share, or $2.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 29, 2016, to stockholders of record on July 8, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of July 6, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Monsanto (MON) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Gains on Raised Dividend, $60 Billion Buyback Plan
- Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc. (GPMT) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 7.5% Yield
- Lexington Realty Trust (LXP) Declares $0.1075 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!