Monsanto (MON) Declares $0.49 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Futures drop over 1% on growth worries; focus turns to Fed
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Oil falls to $74 on risk-averse mood, U.S. Gulf output
- Pfizer (PFE), BioNTech (BNTX) Announce Positive Topline Results From Pivotal Trial of COVID-19 Vaccine in Children 5 to 11 Years
- Typical Mid-Cycle Correction Would Yield 10% Correction in S&P500, But a 'More Destructive Outcome' is Starting to Look More Likely - Morgan Stanley
Monsanto (NYSE: MON) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.49 per share, or $1.96 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 24, 2015, to stockholders of record on April 2, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of March 31, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Monsanto (MON) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.8% to $0.1825; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!