Monsanto (MON) Declares $0.49 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Monsanto (NYSE: MON) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.49 per share, or $1.96 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 30, 2015, to stockholders of record on January 9, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of January 7, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Monsanto (MON) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBTX Inc. (CBTX) Announces $40M Share Buyback; Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend
- Owens Corning (OC) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Preformed Line Products (PLPC) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!