Monmouth Real Estate (MNR) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 6.2% Yield
- Wall St rises at open after Walmart, Home Depot results beat
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
- Performance Food Group (PFGC) to Acquire Core-Mark (CORE) for $2.5B in Cash and Stock
Monmouth Real Estate (NYSE: MNR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 15, 2015, to stockholders of record on August 17, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of August 13, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Monmouth Real Estate (MNR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cathay General Bancorp (CATY) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Dillard's (DDS) Announces $500M Stock Buyback; Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Trip.com Group Limited (TCOM) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!