Monmouth Real Estate (MNR) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 5.1% Yield
- Futures rise after upbeat results from Walmart, Home Depot
- Walmart (WMT) Tops Q1 EPS by 48c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Home Depot (HD) Tops Q1 EPS by 79c, Revenues Beat; Comp. Sales Up 31%
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Performance Food Group (PFGC) to Acquire Core-Mark (CORE) for $2.5B in Cash and Stock
Monmouth Real Estate (NYSE: MNR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 16, 2015, to stockholders of record on February 17, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of February 12, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Monmouth Real Estate (MNR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutrien (NTR) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- JBT Corp. (JBT) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Sg Blocks, Inc. (SGBX) Misses Q1 EPS by 28c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!