Moelis & Company (MC) Declares $1.50 Special Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Moelis & Company (NYSE: MC) declared a special dividend of $1.50 per share.
The dividend will be payable on September 12, 2018, to stockholders of record on August 2, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of August 1, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
“Our record second quarter revenues reflect the strength of our franchise as we continued to capitalize on a robust environment for M&A and experienced growth across our additional strategic advisory offerings. We expect to maintain our momentum as we continue to develop the world’s leading bankers and integrate them into a cohesive global network that delivers exceptional client service around the world,” said Ken Moelis, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
“Our capital-light business model and focus on organic growth creates substantial shareholder value, as evidenced by today’s announcement of a $1.50 per share special dividend in addition to our regular quarterly dividend of $0.47 per share. Including today’s announcement, we will have returned over $10 per share in dividends over the last three years.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Moelis & Company (MC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Resolute Forest Products (RFP) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 7.7% Yield; Pledges $50M in Lumber Investments
- Caterpillar (CAT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $1.11; 1.9% Yield
- Redwood Trust (RWT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.18; 6.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends, Management Comments, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!