Mid-America Apartment (MAA) Declares $1.025 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- S&P 500 down slightly as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mid-America Apartment (NYSE: MAA) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.025 per share, or $4.1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 30, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 14, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Mid-America Apartment (MAA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 5.5% Yield
- MGE Energy (MGEE) Declares $0.37 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- The Very Good Food Company Starts to Produce Saleable Product at Newest Production Facility and Achieves New Production Target
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!