Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.68 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Futures edge up on Fed pivot hopes, jobs data in focus
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- Stocks, gold gain as investors stay cheery on rate outlook
- SentinelOne rallies 20% as Q3 results suggest momentum is accelerating
- PayPal (PYPL) stock falls as Bank of America downgrades on 'too high' 2024 estimates
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.68 per share, or $2.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 9, 2023, to stockholders of record on February 16, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of February 15, 2023.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Microsoft (MSFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: MSFT AMD T COIN PLTR GOOGL PYPL BABA RIOT AMC UBER AFRM
- Microsoft (MSFT) PT Raised to $430 at Argus
- US FTC tries again to stop Microsoft's already-closed deal for Activision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!