Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.62 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.62 per share, or $2.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 8, 2022, to stockholders of record on August 18, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of August 17, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Microsoft (MSFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midday movers: Snowflake, Salesforce, and more
- Starbucks (SBUX) Declares $0.57 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- General Motors (GM) reinstating full-year 2023 earnings guiance, announces $10B buyback and 33% dividend increase
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!