Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.62 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Futures edge up on Fed pivot hopes, jobs data in focus
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- Stocks, gold gain as investors stay cheery on rate outlook
- SentinelOne rallies 20% as Q3 results suggest momentum is accelerating
- Oil steady as markets weigh OPEC+ cuts against China demand concerns
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.62 per share, or $2.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 10, 2022, to stockholders of record on February 17, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of February 16, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Microsoft (MSFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: MSFT AMD T COIN PLTR GOOGL PYPL BABA RIOT AMC UBER AFRM
- PAVmed (PAVM) Announces Dividend of Lucid Diagnostics (LUCD) Common Stock and Reverse Stock Split
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.66; Approves $11 Billion Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!