Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.56 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.56 per share, or $2.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 9, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 19, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 18, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Microsoft (MSFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: SQ CLOV FB NIO CRSR PINS AAL ABNB MSFT CCL T
- Sixth Street Specialty Lending (TSLX) Declares $0.02 Special Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- W.R. Berkley (WRB) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!