Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.56 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- S&P, Nasdaq slip as caution prevails ahead of Powell comments
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares rally as investor confidence in Fed cuts grows
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.56 per share, or $2.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 10, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 20, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 19, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Microsoft (MSFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Isabella Bank Corporation (ISBA) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 5.6% Yield
- Park Hotels & Resorts (PK) Declares $0.93 Quarterly Dividend; 25.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!