Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.51 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Asia stocks rally as lower bond yields buoy tech; China shares find footing
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- Oil steady as markets weigh OPEC+ cuts against China demand concerns
- SentinelOne jumps 13% on Q3 beat & raised guidance
- Dollar steady, euro soft as traders wager rate cuts to begin in Q1
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.51 per share, or $2.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 10, 2020, to stockholders of record on August 20, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of August 19, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Microsoft (MSFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: MSFT AMD T COIN PLTR GOOGL PYPL BABA RIOT AMC UBER AFRM
- Microsoft (MSFT): Introducing Deep Search
- Hanover Insurance Group (THG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.9% to $0.85; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!