Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Futures edge up on Fed pivot hopes, jobs data in focus
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- Stocks, gold gain as investors stay cheery on rate outlook
- SentinelOne rallies 20% as Q3 results suggest momentum is accelerating
- PayPal (PYPL) stock falls as Bank of America downgrades on 'too high' 2024 estimates
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.46 per share, or $1.84 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 14, 2019, to stockholders of record on February 21, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of February 20, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Microsoft (MSFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: MSFT AMD T COIN PLTR GOOGL PYPL BABA RIOT AMC UBER AFRM
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Declares $0.37 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- CVS Health (CVS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.9% to $0.665; 3.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!