Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Dow rallies to year's highest close, caps blockbuster month
- Tesla begins deliveries of Cybertruck, with starting price of $60,990
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.42 per share, or $1.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 14, 2018, to stockholders of record on May 17, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of May 16, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Microsoft (MSFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- This is the most underowned mega-cap tech stock - Morgan Stanley
- Futures edge higher, PCE data ahead, OPEC+ meeting looms - what's moving markets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!