Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Dow touches 2023 peak as investors eye end of robust November
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
- Stocks edge lower as dollar, Treasury yields rise with rates in focus
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.39 per share, or $1.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 9, 2017, to stockholders of record on February 16, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of February 14, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Microsoft (MSFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Northeast Indiana Bancorp (NIDB) Declares $0.25 Special Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- General Motors (GM) reinstating full-year 2023 earnings guiance, announces $10B buyback and 33% dividend increase
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!