Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.39 per share, or $1.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 14, 2017, to stockholders of record on August 17, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of August 15, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Microsoft (MSFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midday movers: Snowflake, Salesforce, and more
- Isabella Bank Corporation (ISBA) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 5.6% Yield
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 6.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!