Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.36 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Asia stocks rally as lower bond yields buoy tech; China shares find footing
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- Oil steady as markets weigh OPEC+ cuts against China demand concerns
- SentinelOne jumps 13% on Q3 beat & raised guidance
- Dollar steady, euro soft as traders wager rate cuts to begin in Q1
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.36 per share, or $1.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on May 19, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of May 17, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Microsoft (MSFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: MSFT AMD T COIN PLTR GOOGL PYPL BABA RIOT AMC UBER AFRM
- Hanover Insurance Group (THG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.9% to $0.85; 2.7% Yield
- Microsoft (MSFT) PT Raised to $430 at Argus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!