Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- Dow reaches 2023 closing high as markets turn the page on a robust November
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
- Stocks edge lower as dollar, Treasury yields rise with rates in focus
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.31 per share, or $1.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 11, 2015, to stockholders of record on May 21, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of May 19, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Microsoft (MSFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Northeast Indiana Bancorp (NIDB) Declares $0.25 Special Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Pinnacle Bancshares, Inc. (PCLB) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 5.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!