Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Futures edge up on Fed pivot hopes, jobs data in focus
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- Stocks, gold gain as investors stay cheery on rate outlook
- SentinelOne rallies 20% as Q3 results suggest momentum is accelerating
- PayPal (PYPL) stock falls as Bank of America downgrades on 'too high' 2024 estimates
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.31 per share, or $1.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 10, 2015, to stockholders of record on August 20, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of August 18, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Microsoft (MSFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: MSFT AMD T COIN PLTR GOOGL PYPL BABA RIOT AMC UBER AFRM
- PNM Resources (PNM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.4% to $0.3875; 3.7% Yield
- One Liberty Properties (OLP) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!