Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.31 per share, or $1.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 12, 2015, to stockholders of record on February 19, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of February 17, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Microsoft (MSFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midday movers: Snowflake, Salesforce, and more
- Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Global Water Resources (GWRS) Raises Monthly Dividend 1% to $0.02508; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!