Micron Technology (MU) Declares $0.115 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.115 per share, or $0.46 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 26, 2022, to stockholders of record on July 11, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of July 8, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Micron Technology (MU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Badger Meter (BMI) Raises Annual Dividend 12.5% to $0.225; 0.2% Yield
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Texas Roadhouse (TXRH) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!