Methode Electronics (MEI) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Nasdaq tumbles 2% as technology rout deepens
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Euro climbs on upbeat sentiment data; dollar struggles
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Methode Electronics (NYSE: MEI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share, or $0.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 28, 2017, to stockholders of record on July 14, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of July 12, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Methode Electronics (MEI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $25M Buyback
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 7.7% to $1.26; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!