Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Wall Street surges on upbeat forecasts from retailers, Fed relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Macy's (M) Stock Up 15% on Beat-and-raise, Goldman Sachs Says Results are a 'Bright Spot Among Retailers'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mercantile Bank (NASDAQ: MBWM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.31 per share, or $1.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 16, 2022, to stockholders of record on March 4, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of March 3, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Mercantile Bank (MBWM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Increases Share Buyback Plan by Additional 20M Shares, Hikes Dividend to $0.22
- Ashland (ASH) Announces $500M Share Buyback, Hikes Dividend to $0.335
- Deere & Co. (DE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.6% to $1.13; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!