McDonald's (MCD) Declares $0.94 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.94 per share, or $3.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 19, 2017, to stockholders of record on June 5, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of June 1, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on McDonald's (MCD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Declares $1.38 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Broadcom (AVGO) Declares $4.10 Quarterly Dividend; New $10B Stock Buyback
- Big Lots (BIG) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!