McDonald's (MCD) Declares $0.94 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.94 per share, or $3.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 19, 2017, to stockholders of record on June 5, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of June 1, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on McDonald's (MCD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coca-Cola Bottling (COKE) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- AGNC Investment Corp (AGNC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.1675; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!