McAfee Corp. (MCFE) Declares $4.50 Special Dividend; 16.1% Yield
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
McAfee Corp. (NASDAQ: MCFE) declared a special dividend of $4.50 per share.
The dividend will be payable on August 27, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 13, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 16, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 16.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on McAfee Corp. (MCFE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Reinstates McAfee Corp. (MCFE) at Neutral
- Jacobs (J) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Increases Dividend to $2.80/sh; Announces Up to $5B Share Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!