Matson (MATX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18; 1.7% Yield
- Wall St subdued at open with Fed meeting in focus
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales fall as spending shifts back to services; producer prices rise
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
- Oil trades at multi-year highs on demand expectations
Matson (NYSE: MATX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized. This is a 5.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.17.
The dividend will be payable on September 3, 2015, to stockholders of record on August 6, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of August 4, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Matson (MATX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGM Growth Properties (MGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.515; 5.6% Yield
- Philip Morris International (PM) Declares $1.20 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
- Independence Realty Trust (IRT) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!