Matson (MATX) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Nasdaq and S&P 500 scale new peaks; Dow rallies
- Biden says deal reached on infrastructure plan
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Matson (NYSE: MATX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share, or $0.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 4, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 11, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 10, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Matson (MATX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger (KR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.21; 2.1% Yield
- Western Asset Mortgage Capital (WMC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 6.6% Yield
- Limoneira (LMNR) Declares $0.075 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!