Matson (MATX) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Matson (NYSE: MATX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share, or $0.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 4, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 11, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 10, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Matson (MATX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Matson (MATX) Shipping Op. Income Strength Keeps Stifel Positive, 'The Good Time Keep On Rollin'
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Aon plc (AON) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.9% to $0.51; 0.9% Yield