Matson (MATX) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq ignores hawkish Fed news to advance
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil tumbles 3% from multi-year highs on stronger dollar
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Matson (NYSE: MATX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 5, 2020, to stockholders of record on February 6, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of February 5, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Matson (MATX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Fuel Gas (NFG) Raises Annual Dividend 2.2% to $0.455; 0.8% Yield
- MGM Growth Properties (MGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.515; 5.6% Yield
- Pegasystems (PEGA) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!