Matson (MATX) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Matson (NYSE: MATX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 7, 2018, to stockholders of record on May 10, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of May 9, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Matson (MATX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend 0.2% to $0.2355; 4.1% Yield
- Santa Cruz County Bank (SCZC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.125; 1% Yield
- First Bancorp (FBNC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.20; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!