Matson (MATX) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Pre-Fed jitters to keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs at open
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Matson (NYSE: MATX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share, or $0.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 2, 2017, to stockholders of record on February 9, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of February 7, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Matson (MATX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend 0.2% to $0.2355; 4.1% Yield
- Commercial Metals (CMC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- First Fmrs & Merchants Corp (FFMH) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!