Matson (MATX) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Wall St falls as economic woes hit banks, industrials stocks
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
- Oil prices fall as Delta variant spread weighs
- Lyft (LYFT) Beats Q2 Estimates, Firms Raise PTs on Accelerating Demand
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Matson (NYSE: MATX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share, or $0.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 10, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Matson (MATX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sixth Street Specialty Lending (TSLX) Declares $0.02 Special Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Assured Guaranty (AGO) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- TCG BDC, Inc. (CGBD) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; $0.06 Special Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!